On May 24, the third Transnational Partnership Meeting of the NEF + project was held in Warsaw, Poland. The meeting was held offline at the Airport Okęcie Hotel. For the first time, the consortium had the opportunity to meet face to face.
The partnership focused on the most important elements during the implementation of the NEF + project, namely:
- Summary of the scope of the procedure for gathering good practices and discussion of the collected good practices by the entire consortium.
- Online repository – content and structure – improving what we have already achieved.
- Communication – discussing the project’s communication in social media.
- Recommendation Policy – preparation of guidelines and discussion around the report on NEF + project recommendations.
- Discussion on the next international consortium meeting in Cantabria.
The main purpose of the meeting was to summarize the scope of the procedure for collecting good practices and discuss good practices throughout the consortium.
A huge success at this stage of the project implementation is the gathering by the NEF + consortium of over 10 good practices from OL educators for VET. The good practices collected by the partnership will be published in the online repository on the NEF + website.