Results NEF 2015:
During two days there were innovative neurodidactic workshops aimed at more than 100 school directors from all over Poland, lectures from the Copernicus Science Center and the National Children’s Fund directed to educators, an exhibition of artistic works with a violin performance of the beneficiaries of the Fund, and the Round Table in which the evaluation was carried out. The Guide Card developed by the teachers of the MENTOR program, a network area dedicated to alternative programs for students and teachers, individual training for teachers and conference and conference panels. The largest sponsorship was provided by the Ministry of National Education and the Institute of Educational Research.
All these educational support tools were carried out in the broadest possible international context, with the participation of education experts from the United States, Spain, Germany and Austria. The Forum was officially opened by Tibor Navracsics, the Commissioner for Education, Culture and Sport of the EU. In his speech, he highlighted the importance of reforms in education and the need for intersectoral cooperation in this area.
The success of the Forum is also supported by the cooperation with the Copernicus Science Center, which is the largest and most popular science center in Poland. Its objective is to encourage personal participation in knowledge and understanding of the world. The new educational and research task undertaken by the Copernicus Science Center is the Copernicus Lifting Workshop.
NEF 2015 Participants and Panelists:
More than 340 stakeholders in business and education from all sectors: companies, schools, academics and scientists, parents – participants of NEF 2015. Among them, almost 100 school directors, who participated in the MENTOR program workshop. The panelists were:
- Łukasz BADOWSKI, Dr, Education Department, Copernicus Science Center
- Marcin BARAŃSKI, General Manager, Meble VOX and Składy VOX
- Dominika BETTMAN, CEO, Siemens Polska
- Krystyna BOCZKOWSKA, CEO, BOSCH Polska
- Gary CROW, Professor, Associate Dean, Indiana University, School of Education, USA
- Janusz DEDO, HSBC Bank Poland
- Patricia GONZALEZ, Managing Director, Grupo Femxa, Spain
- Katarzyna HALL, President, Good Education Association
- Diana JABŁOŃSKA, Deputy Head of Unit for Schools and Educators, DG Education and Culture, the European Commission
- Jolanta KAPICA, alumni of the MENTOR program
- Monika LAMPARSKA-PRZYBYSZ, Scientific and Funding Access Manager, Polpharma
- Jan MADEY, Professor, Warsaw University, President of the Polish Children’s Fund
- Claudia PARLIAMENT, Professor, Board of Directors, Minnesota Council of Economic Education, USA
- Elżbieta PIOTROWSKA-ALBIN, Education Section Director, Wolters Kluwer
- Andreas RIEPL, Advisor to the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, COOL-Impulse-Centre, Vocational
- Małgorzata TARASZKIEWICZ, education psychologist
- Małgorzata ŻYTKO, Professor, Warsaw University